Thursday, October 10, 2013

Fraidy Cat - An Inky Situation

Happy Thursday everyone!  It is challenge day over at An Inky Situation.  Today, Miss Janis challenged us to create "Dress Up"  project.  Here is what I came up with, check out my video for all the details:





You can find Janis's Stampin Up site HERE, she would be happy to help you find all of the amazing product that Stampin Up has to offer!  Miss Mary's site is HERE.  You can find the cute kitty from Designs on Cloud 9 HERE.  I hope you all come play along with us.  


A la prochaine...

5 comments:

Nana said...

Now this is just to cute. Love those big eyes.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Janis Lewis said...

Thank you, Michelle, for such a FUN kitty! I can't wait to use that cut file for something. Probably will make a big kitty for Bonnie to put on her wall in her room. HUGS!

Jackie C said...

Fab card, good to be on the team with you xx

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!

Raven B said...

SOOOO STINKING CUTE! I love those eyes!!!

Hugs,
Raven