Monday, June 3, 2013

Ice Cream - Exploring Cricut

Happy Monday everyone!!  It is challenge day over at Exploring Cricut.  We have a great challenge for you today! We are showcasing projects with ICE CREAM or POPSICLES Here is what I came up with:


The cute little sundae is from Birthday Bash.  I used myh PK Princess Faces to cute up the scoops and the sentiment is TPC Studios.  The paper is all from Michaels and the ribbon is from SU.  The bling is from my local Dollorama and I doodle around with my Sakura Jelly Roll pens.

Be sure to swing by Exploring Cricut and play along with us, you could win a great prize!  I can't wait to see what you find on your cartridges to inspire us.  Don't forget that there are new projects to inspire you every day on the blog, created by our amazing and talented Design Team.  I always love seeing what they create.

A la prochaine...

8 comments:

Georgiana said...

Yum! Yum! Yum! I could eat ice cream every day. Cute!

Diane said...

Fantastic card! Anyone would love a card like this!

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!

Mary Ann said...

So very cute!Love your faces!!!

Sharon said...

This is just way to adorable Michelle!!! :)

Liz O. said...

Love how you used this Sundae cut Michelle! TFS

Have a wonderful day!
Liz

teachermom5 said...

Love this ice cream sundae. The little Peachy faces were such a fun detail to add. Great job.

Scrapping Girl said...

very delish looking and I LOVE the PK faces on the ice cream-super fun!
Michelle