Thursday, November 29, 2012

My Crazy Life...

Happy Thursday everyone!  Sorry this has been such a quiet week on my blog - I am in the midst of a CRAZY work schedule - 11 12 hour shifts in 15 days - I am barely able to get my kids to school and keep the house from being sucked into the void... I'm sure you know how it is...

I will have some projects in the next few days - 3 tomorrow, one Saturday and 2 next Monday, so after a slow week, the next few days - busy!  I hope you are all having a great time getting ready for the upcoming Christmas season!  I have so many fun things planned for the kids, that I can barely wait!

Here is a quick pick of the family that we had done during our family photo shoot last month - I can't believe how big my babies are!  Now to find the time to scrapbook this picture!



See you all tomorrow :)

A la prochaine...

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Awesome picture Michelle!!! :)

snappy scrappy said...

Great pic!! Lee-Ann :)