Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Just a Note

Happy Tuesday!  This is a quick little card I made yesterday.  I think it turned out really cute:


This is a 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 card.  The stamp is a new Pure Innocence stamp.  I LOVE it!  I paper pieced the dress with some paper that was in my scrap box.  Those little sleeves and collar were VERY tiny to cut around.  I colored her in with my Prismacolor Pencils.  The two pieces of patterned paper on the card base, are both old Stampin Up papers. The card stock, random papers from my scrap box.  The sentiment stamp is from Whimsical Designs.

Be sure to pop back tomorrow to see my DT creation for Cricut Cardz Challenge.  It's going to be a good one :)

A challenge or two for my cute little card:
Inspire me Fridays - anything goes
Polka Doodles - flowers
Do You Stack Up - paper piecing
Paper Crafting Journey - hand colored image
Pixie Dust Studio - use 3 or more patterned paper (2 on card base, 1 used to paper piece dress)
Oozak - at least 2 patterned papers and 1 embellishment

A la prochaine...

7 comments:

Brigitte said...

She is adorable!!!! Love the way you paper pieced her dress and the colouring!! Hugs, Brigitte

Georgiana said...

Yes, your card is super cute!

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Heather said...

Adorable. I really like the paper piecing of the dress. Hugs!

Danni said...

What a super sweet card! Thank you for playing along with the Pixie's at Pixie Dust Studio!

Mary Jo said...

She is adorable! Very pretty card! Thanks for joining us at DYSU.

Christy Beans said...

Nice bit of layering with the patterned papers. Would be a great way to use up scraps. =) Thanks for joining us for the Colour It Up challenge at PCJ ~Christy

Sandy said...

Darling card - she's so cute with the pieced dress!! Thanks for inspiring us over at Oozak!