Monday, May 9, 2011

Paper Playtime

Oh my, I have been a bad crafter and a bad blogger lately. Life seems to be constantly getting in the way :( I keep saying I will try to get better, and then, somehow, I just don't... hopefully soon. Anywho, it is Monday, which means it's Paper Playtime day. The challenge this week was to come up with a TALL card. here is what I did:



Cute eh? The owls are from a Cornish Farm Stamp Set that I have been eyeing for a while, and just picked up last week. They are colored with my SU markers - I am not thrilled with the coverage, so next time I might try my Prismacolors... The paper is a mix of SU and CTMH, with the patterned paper from CTMH.

I hope you all pop over to Paper Playtime, see what the Queens came up with, and play along with us. There is a great prize this week, a My Pink Stamper set of stamps, so come on out and play!!

A la prochaine...
Free Forum Sigs

2 comments:

Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...

I love your card! I saw this on paper playtime and had to stop by to let you know. I'm definitely going to join in on the fun. Thanks for the inspiration.

Tami
http://scrappinrabbitdesigns.blogspot.com/

Tara said...

I can see why you have been eyeing this stamp...it is super cute! That face just makes me smile! TFS