Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Down for the Count...

Sorry everyone, I have been really sick for the past week and a half. I haven't seen my craftroom in over a week, and have missed lots of work :( Apologies to all my design teams, I have missed a number of commitments this week and I thank them all for their patience and understanding.

I am finally starting to feel better, and hope to be back to crafting really soon - Friday is challenge day over at Flaunt it friday, and I am hoping to design my DT project on my Gypsy girl later today :) And March is looking like a big Blog Hop month too - 3 I think. Yay! Who doesn't love a blog hop?? Hope to see you all soon.

A la prochaine...

7 comments:

Tami B. said...

Sorry you've been sick, but glad you're feeling better.

Heather said...

Michelle, glad to see you are on the mend. Take care, my friend!

Big hugs!!!!

4kids4 said...

Sorry to hear you were sick...glad you're beginning to feel better!

Sharon said...

I am so very happy to hear that you are starting to feel better!! Just don't overdo and relapse!!
:)

Carol W. said...

Sorry to hear you're sick. Hope you continue to feel better!

Unknown said...

Hope you are 100% soon.

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

sorry to hear you've been sick. it's no fun and even worse when you feel you're letting someone down....BUT you are NOT. you were sick. jsut get to feeling better soon. we'll be here when you get back!