Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Advent Blog Hop and Awards!

What an exciting day! I am in another blog hop this weekend, and I got an blog award from some wonderful and talented ladies! First, the blog hop. It is an Advent Calendar Blog Hop, put together by the amazing Ruthie. She has inspired a group of wonderfully talented crafters to make a unique advent calendar to celebrate the season. There will be lots of inspiration and blog candy to be had along the way. It starts this Saturday, and I can hardly wait!!



Now on to my surprise awards!! Four wonderfully talented ladies sent me this award, so my deepest thanks to Sharon, Jenny, Tara and Gigi! Thank you so much ladies :) You should all hop over and vist these special, talented ladies if you have the time!



Here are the rules to this award
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award
2. Share 8 things about yourself
3. Pay it forward to 8 blogs you have recently discovered
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about the award

So eight things about me:

1. I love to cook and try new recipes. Some day I want to take cooking classes.
2. I could happily spend aal day, every day crafting - making cards and scrapbooking (which I am SO behind on!!) Forget the job! I just want to craft.
3. I have never been west of Toronto, even though my sisters both live in Vancouver, and I have only been to the US three times in my whole life.
4. I adore movies. My favorite movie ever is Anne of Green Gables - I but Sound of Music and Love Actually would be close behind on the list. I am a huge sucker for romance.
5. My favorite color now is pink, but I used to hate it. I thought it was too girlie.. funny what having a little girl will do for you :)
6. White Point Beach and our family cottage are my 2 favorite places in the whole world. We feel so at peace there.
7. Christmas is my very favorite day in the whole year. I love the music (sacred music, not so much the Santa Clause is coming to town stuff), the time with family, making cards, and getting presents for every one, but most of all the excitement in my children on that day.
8. I grew up surrounded by music - my father and mother are both classical musicians. I sang in tons of choirs and played the cello in a symphony orchestra.

And the 8 amazing bloggers I am passing this forward to - These are all women I have recently discovered, they all inspire me!

Gale - The Happy Stamper
Michelle - Scrappin With My Bug
Paula - More Thank Favors
Kassidy - Inking It Up Crazy
Brigitte - Bricolage de Brigitte
Corri - Bug Lover Cards
Jennie - Earthy Scrap
Liz - Liz's Paper Loft

I have to get off the computer and get started on my Advent Calendar! She is created on my Gypsy girl, but not cut out at all :) I must get cracking...


A la prochaine...

2 comments:

Brigitte said...

Thank you Michelle! It means a lot coming from you!
Brigitte

liz at liz's paper loft said...

Hi Michelle, Thank you so much for this blog award! I will be posting on Monday, after I get through this holiday weekend and Scrappy Mom's stamps new release. I will also be checking out the advent hop!
liz :o)