Wednesday, September 8, 2010

On the run...

I survived Earl, with only 6 hours without power, but between school starting for my son work and the general chaos of life the past week has been insane! I have been a very bad blogger :(

I had every intention of posting my card I made for the Cricut Cardz Challnge design team this morning, but my shift got switched to a day, and here I sit at the computer at 5:30 am, needing to leave in 20 minutes, and realizing that the card I made is on my laptop, which is upstairs, and I just don't have time :( Sorry, I will post it tonight, but until then, you can see it at Cricut Cardz Challenges. I encourage you to go and play along, I found the challnege to be a tricky one for me! I will be back tonight to post my card after work.

A la prochaine...

Michelle

2 comments:

beejay said...

Hi Michelle! I saw your DT card for CCC - it is absolutely fabulous!!
So glad you survived Earl okay!

Evelyn said...

Hey Michelle, Your card is fabulous, Love the owl