Friday, June 25, 2010

Momo's Spot Challenge

Momo has a challenge on her blog every other Tuesday. I have participated before, but never posted my project here. This week her Challenge was Spots and Dots. Dotted paper is one of my favorites. i seem to use it alot when i scrapbook. So here is my scrapbook page that is spotted and dotted...






The paper is from Close to my heart, and I loved how it tied in with the pool pictures. The Cricut cartridge used is Street Sign. I love the simple font. I then used a couple of my circle punches to fill up some of the blank space. On the whole, I am reasonably pleased, it turned out sort of how I envisioned... I am disturbingly far behind with my scrapbooking - it is truly daunting! These pics were taken when I was pregnant with my daughter - she is now almost 4 1/2 years old!! I am hoping that joining in on some challenges in the blogging world, will help me get my mojo back!
A la prochaine...


3 comments:

Mari AKA Momo said...

I am so glad I somehow had something to do with you getting back into your scrapbooking! I love the way this turned out and I love how you were able to get several photos into one page! Thats awesome! Cant wait to see more! XOXO Momo

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

What a cute layout!

Dorcas said...

Nice layout! Thanks for sharing!

~Dorcas

http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/