Saturday, May 2, 2015

Showered With Love

Hi everyone, it's my day to share a project over at Craftin Desert Divas.  I have a super cute card to share with you today.  Of course, I used one of Tara's amazing stamp sets to create my project!  Here it is:


As soon as I saw this sentiment, from Rain or Shine, I knew what I wanted to use it for.  I always seem to be in need of a baby shower card these days, and this one was easy to create and I think it's SO cute.  Here is a close up of the sentiment, so you can see how cute it is:


The cloud is from Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons Baby Shower Cutting file.  You can find it HERE.


You can buy your own Rain or Shine stamp set in the Craftin Desert Divas Shop HERE.



There is a sale going on for National Scrapbooking Day over at Craftin Desert Divas!!  Don't miss out...



Be sure to stop by Craftin Desert Divas everyday.  There is always something going on, from Linky Parties, to Blog Hops, from Stamp Releases to Daily Inspiration!  See you there :)

A la prochaine... 

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Michelle.... this is so sweet!!! LOVE your cloud with that sweet face.. great sentiment for a wonderful stamp set! Have a great weekend! :)


Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous