Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Bug Me Anytime!

Happy Wednesday everyone!  It is my day to share a project over on the PPPR blog.  I decided to create a cute ladybug card!  Here she is:



Isn't she adorable?!?  I used the super cute Lucky Ladybug file to create her.  You can find it HERE .  I embossed the background with my Seeing Spots Cuttlebug folder, and used some digi paper I found on Etsy for the background.

The super cute sentiment is from CDD Lil Bit Buggie.  I think it is perfect for this amazing ladybug.  

Be sure to pop over to the PPPR blog every day, for a little bit of inspiration!  

A la prochaine...

5 comments:

Georgiana said...

Such a cute ladybug!

Sharon said...

What a darling ladybug!! Love that happy smile on her face! :)

Ruth G said...

Super cute! I love how you've got dots all over your card! The sentiment is perfect, too! TFS!

Roberta Stevenson said...

This is adorable! Love the cute face.

Roberta Stevenson said...

This is adorable! Love the cute face.