Monday, May 18, 2015

Happy Graduation

Happy Monday everyone!  We are mid-way through the Linky Party over at Craftin Desert Divas and it is Team B's Day to inspire you.  Tara challenged us to create a GRADUATION project.  Here is what I created:


Isn't it adorable?!  I love Hello Kitty, and I think she makes the most adorable Graduate.  The patterned paper is from Doodlebug while the cardstock is from Recollections.  I used the Seeing Spots Cuttlebug embossing folder on the mat just under Hello Kitty.  I used the Banner Die to cut the flagged mat. 

The sentiment is from Happy Celebrations.  You can buy your own at the Craftin Desert Divas Store HERE.  I also used the Banner Die on this card, which you can find HERE.



I hope you all come play with us!  There is still one week left to link up.  We have 2 amazing sponsors for this Linky Party:


  
1 stamp set of the winners choice


$25 in regular price files

I can't wait to see what you create!!

A la prochaine,

2 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oh my Goodness YES...this is very cute and adorable for graduation!

Scrapper69 said...

This is just so darn CUTE!!! What a fun Grad Card! :) Have A Great DAY!!! :)

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous