Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Time to Pig Out

Happy Wednesday everyone!  It is my day to share a project over in the Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons blog.  I am excited to share what I created using Lisa's cute files:


Can you stand it??  I think this is SO adorable!  The pig is from Farm Critters - it cut SO easily and was just so easy to put together.  The tag base is from the awesome Layered Labels 2.  The card stock is from Recollections and the patterned paper is from my LSS.  The enamel dots are also from Recollections.



The awesome sentiment is from Craftin Desert Divas "Just Pigcause"  I just added this stamp set to my collection, in face this is the first project I have made with it.  I am really excited to make some more cute pig projects in the coming weeks!!



I hope you all have a wonderful day and I will be back soom with another cute project, so be sure to visit often!

A la prochaine...

3 comments:

Ruth G said...

What a fun tag! I love all the wonderful pink layers and the sentiment is perfect! Thanks so much for sharing!

Sharon said...

What a darling pig!!! Love this card and that wonderful sentiment!!!! :)

Scrapper69 said...

This is soooo Sweet!!!! What a fun card!!! LOVE the Shape too! Have a great day! :)


Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous