Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Hello!

Happy Wednesday everyone!  It is my day to share a project over at the Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbon blog, featuring some of Lisa's amazing cutting files.  Here is what I created:



I love this little Matryoshka Doll file!  I have had my nesting dolls since I was a little girl, and I plan to get one for my daughter too.  She is resting on a label from the Layered Labels 2 file.  That file is one of my "go to" files these days!




The sentiment is from Craftin Desert Divas "Simply Said" I find myself reaching for cards that I can send to the teacher, or a friend, and this set has lots of great sentiments for that.



A la prochaine...

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Hi Michelle!!!! What a pretty Hello card!! LOVE that svg cut!!! :) Have a Wonderfully Crafty Day!! :)

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous