Sunday, May 3, 2015

Butterfly Kisses

Happy Sunday everyone!  I am popping on to share a quick card.  Spring has finally sprung here in the Maritimes, and it won't be long before there are butterflies.  With that in mind, I made a card with a cute sentiment from Lil Bit Buggie:


Isn't it cute??  The butterfly is from SVG Cutting Files Chibi Kids as Spring Icons.  I embossed the color in the little wings with my Dotted Swiss embossing folder.  The patterned paper is from my stash and the twine from Doodlebug.  

The cutie sentiment is from Craftin Desert Divas Lil Bit Buggie.  There are so many adorable sentiments on this one, it really is a must have!  



Hope you are all enjoying some wonderful spring weather wherever you are!

A la prochaine...

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

This is just toooo CUTE!! LOVE the Die Cut!! Super CUTE! :)


Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous