Thursday, May 14, 2015

Happy Belated Birthday!

Hi everyone, it's my day to share a project over at Craftin Desert Divas.  I have a super cute card to share with you today.  Of course, I used one of Tara's amazing stamp sets to create my project!  Here it is:



My son LOVES Captain America, but I was sick over his birthday, so I made this, but a few days late...  Here is a close up of the sentiment, so you can see how awesome it is:


I used the Simply Said stamp set to create this project.  I love this stamp set.  It has sentiments perfect for many different occasions.  I find myself grabbing it all the time!  You can buy your own in the Craftin Desert Divas Shop HERE.  The stars are from the new banner dies.  You can find the HERE.  The Captain America is from SVG Cutting Files.  It was a freebie in one of their recent Blog Hops.






Be sure to stop by Craftin Desert Divas everyday.  There is always something going on, from Linky Parties, to Blog Hops, from Stamp Releases to Daily Inspiration!  See you there :)


A la prochaine... 

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how FUN! Captain America is Awesome! I hope your son still had a fabulous birthday and I hope you're feeling better! :) Have a great day!

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous