Friday, May 15, 2015

Just Pigcause

Happy Friday everyone!!  I hope you are all looking forward to an amazing weekend.  I have a cute project to share with you today.  Here is is:


I found this cute little Pig Gable Box in the Silhouette Store.  The paper is all from Recollections.  The twine is from Doodlebug Designs and the button is from Walmart.

The sentiment is from Just Pigcause.  You can find it HERE.  There are some absolutely adorable sentiments on it - I just added it to my collection in the past month and I am SO glad I did.  I also used one of my "go to" stamp sets, Tag It.  It is available HERE.  I love stamping my sentiments on these fun tags!

 
A la prochaine...


1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

This is just sooo darn CUTE!! This is another favorite stamp set for me!!!! Adorable Gable Box Michelle! :) Have a great Day! :)

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous