Wednesday, February 4, 2015

The Great Outdoors

Happy Wednesday everyone!  I am popping on today to share a quick little project I made.  Any of you who visit my blog regularly will know that every year, I make cards to send to my kids while they are away at summer camps.  They each go to 3 camps each summer.  2 church camps and a Choir camp.  My daughter also spends a few days camping with her BFF and her parents.  I decided to get an early start on some of my camping cards, and I used one of Tara's super cute Craftin Desert Divas Stamp Sets to do it.  Here is my card:



I just love this cute little trailer card.  I found it at the Silhouette Store.  I'm going to give this to my girl when she's away camping with her BFFs family.  I think she'll love it, especially because the camp in a trailer.  The paper is from Michaels, except the patterned paper, which is old CTMH.

The fabulous sentiment stamp, is from Craftin Desert Divas "The Great Outdoors" sentiment set, from Craftin Desert Divas.  You can find your own HERE.  I love this set for my camping cards!  I have so many more ideas for this set, and I can't wait to share them!


I hope you have a wonderful day!  

A la prochaine,








No comments: