Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Roasting Up Some Fun

Happy Wednesday everyone!  I am popping on today to share a quick little project I made.  I am SO over winter!!  It is -26 celcius here today, and we have a ridiculous amount of snow, with 2 more storms on the way in the next few days.  I wanted to make something summery.  

Any of you who visit my blog regularly will know that every year, I make cards to send to my kids while they are away at summer camps.  They each go to 3 camps each summer.  2 church camps and a Choir camp.  I decided to get an early start on some of my camping cards, and I used one of Tara's super cute Craftin Desert Divas Stamp Sets to do it.  Here is my card:



Isn't that teddy cute??  Both the card and the teddy are from the Silhouette Store.  The cute cloud paper was a freebie digital paper that I found on line.  The cardstock is a mixed bag of CTMH, Bazzil and Recollections.  I doodled around with my Sakura Jelly Roll pens.  The ribbon is from Michaels.

The cute little sentiment is from The Great Outdoors from Craftin Desert Divas.  You can find your own HERE.  I love this set for my camping cards!  I have so many more ideas for this set, and I can't wait to share them!


I hope you guys have a great day.  I will be back soon with another project for you, so be sure to visit me again.

A challenge or two for my card:
Addicted to Stamps - anything goes
Crafty Gals Corner - anything goes
Cuttin and Stampin - masculine project
Just Inspirational - animal
Send a Smile 4 Kids - for the boys

A la prochaine, 



12 comments:

Karen M said...

I love bears and your card is totally adorable! Thank you so much for joining us this week at ATSM xx

Kathy Salido said...

Super cute Michelle. love that cloud paper!!

Rahmat said...

Cute! Super cute card. Love it. Thanks for joining us at ATSM.

Rahmat said...

Cute! Super cute card. Love it. Thanks for joining us at ATSM.

Camilla said...

Super cute card.

Lee-Anne said...

Love that adorable bear...what a sweet card, Michelle! So happy you could join us at ATSM!

Dana said...

Awww! Super adorable bear!! Lovely card and Thanks for playing along with us at Addicted to Stamps and More!!

Stefi said...

A very cute image and the bear. Thanks for playing at Just Inspirational challenge!
Stefi

Unknown said...

Cute card! Thanks for joining the Cuttin and Stampin challenge.

Lynne said...

Super cute card and images!!! I'm sew over winter also!!!!
Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Gals Corner and good luck!!!!!
Hugs,
Lynne, Crafty Gals DT

Samantha A. said...

Oh my gosh this is so stinking cute!!!
Thanks for playing along at Crafty Gals Corner!
-Samantha
Crafty Gals Corner - DT Coordinator
Crafty Gals Corner

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

What a sweet bear!! Thank you for joining us at the Cuttin' and Stampin' challenge blog! Lynda - DT Member