Friday, February 20, 2015

February Sneak Peeks Day 4




Today is Day 4 of the sneak peeks for the February stamp release at Craftin Desert Divas. We have 5 new stamp sets in this release.

 These images and sentiments come with a SVG outline that is FREE to you. They are in the CDD Gallery on Facebook under the files tab.
Here are the release specials for you:
1. Use Code: FEB to receive 10% off your entire order. Sale ends 2/22 10pm MST.
2. Use Code: FreeShip to receive free shipping in the US with a $30 minimum purchase (before tax & shipping) in the CDD Shop
 Offer ends Feb.22

Each day, there will be a new FREE SVG pattern.  You can email craftindesertdivas@gmail.com or send a message to the CDD  Facebook page to request it. You must comment and follow each blog in order to get the free file. Join us this Saturday & Sunday for our hop and more free files!!!

Today we are showcasing the ANIMAL ANTICS stamp set.

Here is what I created for you.....


I love how this card turned out, I think it's SO cute!!  I love the Animal Antics set, I think the sentiments are SO adorable :)  The card base is the Arched Top Card Base from SVG Cutting Files.  The ADORABLE duckie is from Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons Little Duckling file.  The cardstock is a mix of Bazzil and Recollections and the patterned paper is a free digital paper that I printed.  I did some doodling with my Sakura Jelly Roll pens, and added a purple button from Walmart and Doodlebug Twine.

Here's today's free pattern:


Be sure to comment and follow each blog in order to get the freebie pattern.

CDD stamps are..
 4x6 stamps
Made in the USA
Stamps will be available to order on Saturday.

We hope you will stop by the Craftin Desert Divas Shop and the Craftin Desert Divas Gallery Facebook group. We would love for you to join us and share your creations with us using Craftin Desert Divas' stamps. In this group, we show previews first, have giveaways and much more!

Thank you so much for joining us today.  I hope you will visit the CDD blog tomorrow for Day 1 of our February Release Blog Hop!  There will be more cuteness, and even MORE freebies!

A challenge or two for my cute card:
Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons - anything goes with a PPPR file
4 Crafty Chicks - things with wings
Double Click Skittles - use any animal
Fresh Brewed Designs - use an animal
Corrosive Challenges - things with wings

A la prochaine...

57 comments:

MaryAnn Samuelson said...

simply a super cute card, TFS

Unknown said...

This is so fun and cute. Thanks for sharing. Brightened my morning.

Unknown said...

what great colors! an adorable project as always!

lifesabeach32940 said...

Michelle ~ Your card is SIMPLY PERFECT!!

Creations 2 Remember said...

I love your card.

adele said...

love it!!

Unknown said...

Love it. Such a cute card. TFS.

Robin 67 said...

Cute card. I just want to cuddle that duck, he's so adorable.

Unknown said...

Adorable ! :-)

Moments by Marla said...

Your card just brings a big smile to my face. So bright and colorful!!

Sarah said...

This is adorable--love that little duck!

Vivi62 said...

Great card. Nice and cheery!

Cathie w said...

love this card to cute

MMir said...

so cute!

Classic Creations by Shawn said...

This card really does "quack" me up. Great job.

Dana Johnson said...

Love your card it is darling!!!

Unknown said...

Super cute card!

Unknown said...

Absolutely Adorable!!! Great sentiment

Tiggerscraps said...

Oh my goodness! This is SO cute

Ilymar said...

Cute!

rosella said...

cute

red1979 said...

Such a cute card. Sentiment compliments so well.

Unknown said...

cute card

Mayras Designs said...

So super , super cute !!!!
Hugs,
Mayra

Roberta Stevenson said...

Very colourful! Love the little duck and the sentiment goes great with it.

Unknown said...

this card is so cute, love it.

Crafter said...

Love the cute duck!

Christi said...

thank you for sharing!

Michelle said...

This is so adorable. TFS.

Unknown said...

love it.

Jen P said...

Adorable! Loved the idea of your cute doodles on the duck and card too. So bright and fun!

Unknown said...

nice job, thanks for sharing

TerriM56 said...

who wouldn't love getting this adorable sweetie

Debbie said...

aww such a cute little tag I love all the little details
Hugs
Debbie

Debra Peloso said...

I absolutely love all of these sentiments, they're great

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH! This is so stinkin' CUTE! That duck "quacks" me up! :)

Theresa

TFern said...

Awww! This made me smile!

Janet said...

Fun card Love that little duck and the sentiment is perfect!!

BlueCrayons said...

i love this. very nice.

bumblebee creations said...

awww....so cute-makes me smile! Thank You for joining the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! Guest Designer --Rhonda

Donna Mckinley said...

What a cute little duck.

Chris said...

I love it...too cute!!!!

Karen Sue said...

Super cute, love that duckling, I think I have that file somewhere, thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Fun card!

Jan said...

Cute card! Love that duck!

Kelli Smith said...

Awe, What a cutie made me smile the second I saw it, Love the duck, what a sweet project.

Paula F said...

Adorable. Nice job!

Anna said...

So very cute!!!

Brenda Lee said...

Fantastic!! I adore the bright colors and that sentiment is PERFECT!

Anonymous said...

This is super cute. That is my favorite little duckie.

Unknown said...

Your duck is so adorable, I love the whole card!

Karen @ Misplaced Mojo said...

Love the shape of the card and the doodling details you added! The duck is just precious and of course the sentiment is just perfect for your happy little duck. :-)

Migdalia said...

So stinkin cute!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Julie's Creative Pieces said...

OMG, the duck is darling!1

Leanne said...

Omgosh so cute, love the sentiment and the peep peep...makes me smile. great job! Could you switch our challenge to Things with Wings, not anything goes with wings. Thanks.

Thanks for playing our "Things with Wings" challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Leanne DT
4 Crafty Chicks

Debbie said...

Awahhh, love this, stinking cute cute cute! I wish you the best of luck in The Corrosive Challenge! Thanks for sharing your awesome project with us.
DebbieM - TCC DT

Ruth G said...

This is an adorable card! I just love this bright and cheery little duckling and the patterned paper and and sentiment are perfect! I'm so glad you decided to play along at Pretty Papers, Pretty Ribbons!
Ruth - DT member