Thursday, February 19, 2015

Something's Fishy

Happy Thursday everyone!  We are in the midst of Release Week over at Craftin Desert Divas.  Now, it is not my day to post a sneak, but I kind of fell in love with today's freebie.  You get it for commenting on all the sneaks, and following the blogs of the DT, and believe me, it's worth it!!  Here is a shape card I created with today's freebie:



Cute, isn't it??  Now, my doodling leaves something to be desired today, but I still love this cutie card.  The paper is all Recollections.  I embossed the water with my D'vine Swirls embossing folder, and cut out the cute TCBJ fishy.



The fabulous sentiment is from "Punny".  It is from the FIRST CDD release.  It is a great, fun set.  I have a few more projects designed with this set, you'll see them in the coming weeks.


I'll be back tomorrow with my Sneak Peek for you!  I hope you love it :)

A la prochaine...


13 comments:

TFern said...

Love!!! That's my favorite stamp set!

Creations 2 Remember said...

It's pretty, I love how you embossed the water. Great job :)

Kimberly J. said...

Cute, cute card with that freebie!! Love it! :)

Unknown said...

Super, super cute!!! I will try do do it. ;)

Scrapper69 said...

This is darling Michelle! :)

Theresa

Karen Sue said...

Love your card, so cute.

Michele I said...

very cute

BlueCrayons said...

that embossing calls out water. love this card.

Mayras Designs said...

This is so fun and just wonderful !!!!
Hugs,
Mayra

Unknown said...

Awesome it's super cute

Kelli Smith said...

This is so cutely fun. I really like the way you chose to embossed the water, gives it a feeling of movement. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

I love the embossing for the water, great idea!

Julie's Creative Pieces said...

xtra CUTE!!