Friday, February 27, 2015

I Love You S'more

Happy Friday everyone!  I'm back today to share another summer card, cause I am SO done with this awful winter!!  I am sharing another card that I created for my kids when they go to camp.  I really loved the "I love you s'more" sentiment from CDD's The Great Outdoors stamp set, but as the mum of two, you know I had to make one for each of them.  Here they are:


Cute aren't they??  I embossed the base with a Sizzix wood grain embossing folder.  The little s'mores are from SVG Cutting Files Kawaii Smore file.  Here's a close up of the pink card, so you can see all the details.


The little dots are from SU and the paper is a mix of Recollections and CTMH.  The ribbon is from Michaels.  My fabulous sentiment is from CDD "The Great Outdoors" set.  It has some really fabulous sentiments on it.


I am sure my munchkins will love getting this cute card while they are away at camp!  Have a great weekend.

A la prochaine...


2 comments:

Unknown said...

These are super cute!!!

Migdalia said...

Cute & yummy!!
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M