Thursday, February 26, 2015

Chips and Salsa

Hi everyone, it's my day to share a project over at Craftin Desert Divas.  I have a super cute card to share with you today.  Of course, I used one of Tara's amazing stamp sets to create my project!  
It is Throwback Thursday!!  Any project shared with you on Thursdays will be from one of Craftin Desert Divas older stamp sets.  Today I have chosen to showcase one of favorite sets - Perfect Pair!  Here it is:




I could just squeal over how cute this card is!!  I decided to make my whole family 4x4 Valentines Day cards using this set.  I share one on Monday, and I will be sharing another over the next few weeks.

You can buy your own Perfect Pair stamp set in the Craftin Desert Divas Shop HERE.  I am sure you will love it just as much as I do!



Be sure to stop by Craftin Desert Divas everyday.  There is always something going on, from Linky Parties, to Blog Hops, from Stamp Releases to Inspiration!  See you there :)

A la prochaine... 

No comments: