Friday, July 13, 2012

Exploring Cricut - Wedding Mugs

Happy Friday!  I am back from my week in the great outdoors!  It was crazy, busy and exhausting.  The kids at the camp I was volunteering at were ages 5-10, so I was as much Mum and hug-giver as first-aider.  My own children had a ball!  They came back tired, voiceless and full of wonderful memories!

Today is my first day to do a project for a post over at Exploring Cricut.  I meant to make up this post last night, but was SO tired when I got home, that I collapsed into bed, and completely forgot!  I created these mugs with glass etching and my cricut.  I had never etched before, and it was surprisingly easy!  The cartridges I used were - Gypsy Font, Don Juan and Winter Frolic.


I have created a tutorial for how to make these mugs.  You can find it right HERE.  I hope you all have a wonderful day!!

A challenge or two for my mugs:
Crafty Creations - free for all
Paper Pretties - try a new technique
Crafty Bloggers Network - anything goes
Make it Monday - anything goes
That Craft Place - anything goes

A la prochaine...

 

5 comments:

Lisa Minckler said...

Those are the COOOOOOLEST glasses I've ever seen. That is really creative. LOVE that; especially the mustache..LOL.

Sharon said...

Oh my gosh Michelle!!! These are awesome!!! You did a fabulous job!!! I so love them! :)

Pia S said...

Spotted these FAB glasses over at MIM. What a perfect pair! Mustache for the man and lips for the woman. Well done!

Michelle said...

Hi Michelle

These are fantastic!! What a great idea.

Unfortunately though, they are not made of paper and therefore not eligible to enter the Make It Monday linky party.

Michelle :o)

Trudie said...

Wow!! Love these. What a great idea. Thank you for joining us at That Craft Place.
Trudie xx