Wednesday, July 18, 2012

CCC #112 - Tag, You're It!

Happy Wednesday!  I just got home from a night shift, and realized I forgot to write this post - so here it is...  I will come clean it up after I sleep...  It is challenge day over at Cricut Cardz Challenge at Cardz TV.  Today Mary challenged us to make a card with a tag on it.  here is what I came up with:



Who doesn't love Hello Kitty??  I cut her from Hello Kitty Greetings - and she is so cute!!  I cut the tag from Plantin Schoolbook, and stamped a sentiment from Cardz TV's It's All About You stamp set.  The paper is from Recollections, and I embossed the cream paper with Cuttlebug's Seeing Spots embossing folder.  The ribbon is from Michael's and the little gems are from the dollar store - best find ever :)  The little bit of twine is from DoodleBug.


I will be back later with some challenges for my cute little card, but for now, I need to sleep!  be sure to pop over to Cricut Cardz Challenge - see what the DT came up with and play along with us - their might be a surprise for one lucky player ;)

A la prochaine...

5 comments:

Migdalia said...

Super Cute card!adorable!

Debbie said...

This is soooo cute!!

~ Jo ~ said...

Oh I just love Hello Kitty and this card is sooooo cute. I love the colors you chose to go with too!

Hugs,
Jo

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Cute Hello Kitty card.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

The EmBellished Card - Belinda said...

HK is one of my favecarts. The embossing really 'pops' this design.
Blessings,
Belinda