Friday, July 31, 2015

Teacher You're the Best

Happy Friday everyone!!  It's Linky Party Day over at PDE Linky Parties.  Today's theme is Anything Goes, my favorite!  I created some gift card holders to use as end of the year gifts for the children's teachers.



Aren't these adorable??  The card holder and the pencil are both from SVG Cutting Files.  I LOVE the little face on the pencil.


The stamps set is from CTV Stamps School Zone set.  It is my "go to" set for school projects!  You can find it HERE.



I hope you all pop over to PDE Linky Party and play along with us!  It's so much fun to be inspired!!

Challenges:
SVG Cutting Files - anything goes

A la prochaine...

8 comments:

Nana said...

Too darn cute. I love it.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana DT Sister
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Sherrie K. said...

Aaaw, what a daring card holder! I love the face on the pencil and fun glasses! So cute!
Sherrie K

Scrapper69 said...

Oh How CUTE!!! Perfect for School! :)

Theresa

Migdalia said...

Super duper cute! Awesome idea!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Cassandra said...

So cute! That's one of my favorite Gift Card Holders!! Thanks for joining us in the SVG Cutting Files Challenge. :)

Janis Lewis said...

LOVE it!

Desire Fourie said...

So cute Michelle and any teacher will treasure it.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

GiGi said...

This is super cute and such a wonderful gift. LOVE that nerdy pencil! Thanks for playing along at SVG Cutting Files!