Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Teacher Gift

Happy Wednesday everyone!  It is my day to share a project over on the PPPR blog.  My kids just finished school yesterday - YES I said YESTERDAY...  I wanted to make a quick project for my daughter's teacher.  Here is what I came up with:


This was the fastest teacher gift I have ever made!!  AND it's awesome!!  I used the  Fancy Pillow Box 2 Cutting File.  It perfectly fit 20 beautiful pencils, and it has a fun label that I used to stamp some cute sentiments from CDD's School Zone stamps set.  I think I make this every school year as a First Day of School gift for teachers.  Is there a better way to start the year than with new pencils?


Be sure to visit the PPPR blog every day, there is always inspiration to be found!

A la prochaine...

3 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

What a CUTE idea for a teacher gift Michelle! So glad they're finally out for Summer Break! Have a Crafty Day! :)

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

Ruth G said...

What a wonderful, thoughtful gift! I love the papers and the sentiment! TFS!

Unknown said...

That would be a great teachers gift for the classroom. They are always asking for more pencils. Great Idea.