Friday, July 24, 2015

Sweet Treats

Happy Friday everyone!!  It is challenge day over at PDE Linky Party.  Today's challenge is Sweet Treat!!  Here is what I created:



I LOVE banana bread, and decided to create a little gift tag to give my sweet treat to friends. The monkey is from the Silhouette Store.  The base of the tag, is from Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons Layered Labels 2.


The amazing sentiment is from Cardz TV Stamps "Sugar Rush".  You can find all of Mary's amazing stamps HERE.




I hope you decide to play along with us, I would love to see YOUR sweet treats!

A la prochaine...



3 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how CUTE!!! Darling project! :)

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

Janis Lewis said...

This is adorable! I love the image and the image matting. Great job!

Nana said...

Too cute. Love the monkey.
Have a creative day.
Nana DT Member
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥