Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Poppin' by to Say...

Happy Wednesday everyone!  It is my day to share a project over on the PPPR blog.  I am so excited to show you the project I created with Lisa's cute files!!


I created a shape card from the Movie Popcorn Cutting File.  I used my Silhouette to create it.  I thought it might make a fun card for a birthday party my son is going to next week.  He is giving the birthday boy a movie gift card.



The cute and perfect sentiment is from Pretty Cute Stamps Snack Time Stamp Set.  I LOVE this set.  It just arrived yesterday, and I made this card right away!!  



I love how fast and easy this card came together and I think it's the perfect birthday card.

Be sure to pop by the PPPR blog every day for some cute inspiration from all my fellow Design Team Divas!

A la prochaine,





3 comments:

Ruth G said...

Fun card! What a perfect card to go with the gift your son is giving! I love all the dimension int he popcorn and the sentiment is perfect! TFS!

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute shaped card Michelle! The face is so darn cute and love the sentiment!
Sherrie K

Scrapper69 said...

So FUN & Sooo CUTE!!!

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous