Sunday, March 10, 2013

You Make Me Smile

Happy Sunday everyone!  I am popping on today to share a quick little project I made for the Cardz TV "It's So You" challenge, which has been going on since Friday.  My original Design Team post with all the details is right HERE.  The challenge is to make a project using your favorite colors - my favorite combo is white, black and pink.  Here is is:




Hello Kitty always makes me smile!  I love her.   This cut is from Hello Kitty Greetings.  The patterned paper is from an old K and Co valentine's day stack and the cardstock is all from Michaels.  I used my Cuttlebug embossing folder to make the spots.  The ribbon is from Michaels too.  The sentiment is from Cardz TVs "Good Friends" set.  I used it for Friday's card too - I am loving that set, like I said, I love the idea of creating little cards for the friends I don't see as much as I would like.   You can buy your own HERE.

The challenge is going on until Thursday March 21 at noon EST.  The winner will get a set of Cardz TV Stamps, so come and play with us!!

A challenge or two for my Hello Kitty card:
Challenges 4 Everybody - anything goes
Pan Pastel - girlie theme
That Craft Place - anything goes
Crafty Catz - all stitched up
Dorcerela Creations - friendship
Craft Us Crazy - anything goes
Crafty Ribbons - anything goes with a ribbon
Creative Moments - sentiments
Fab 'n' Funky - cute and cuddly
Word Art Wednesday - use an uplifting or encouraging sentiment

A la prochaine...

16 comments:

froebelsternchen said...

so cute!

Sharon said...

She is most adorable Michelle!! :)

Nana said...

Too cute, love the embossing.

Have a great day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

carol said...

Super card, love the embossing,,,thanks for sharing your fab creation with us at CRAFTY RIBBONS and CRAFTY CATZ x carol

Ann said...

Super cute and great idea to use the embossing folders. Thanks for joining us this week at WAW.

SandeeNC said...

Sweet card, lovely color combination! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

Karen Letchworth said...

This card is SO cute. I've been a Hello Kitty lover for a really long time, so I think this is just adorable. THanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by and share with us this week. Hope you're having an awesome week, and hope to see again very soon.
Blessings to you,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Fun Hello Kitty! Nice embossing! Thanks for joining us over at Docerela Creations! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very cute, thanks for playing at CR

Jac’s Playground said...

Cute card, love the embossing, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

Docerela said...

Love the kitty!

Thank you for joining our challenge over at Docerela Creations.

Catarina

Judith said...

This is just so cute – I love that image! – thank you for playing along at fab’n'Funky challenges this week hugs Judith x

Nitasha said...

Oh, Hello Kitty is so cute!!!! Thank you for joining us at Docerela Creations! DT Member Nitasha

Terry said...

Thank you for sharing your girly card with the PanPastel UK DT challenge blog, lovely hugs Terry xxxx

nada said...

so sweet! Thanks for joining us over at Docerela Creations! DT Member Dulce

Kezzy said...

Super cute :-) That Craft Place Challenge Blog :-) Kezzy x