Monday, March 4, 2013

For the Boys - Pause Dream Enjoy

Happy Monday everyone!  It is challenge day over at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges.  Today, Janis challenged us to make a project FOR A BOY!!  Now, I have been making Christmas tags for all my PDE projects, and I had a tag designed on my Gypsy girl - unfortunately, I got sick last week, and it just never got cut out.  I decided to showcase a layout I made for my son's album.  Here is what I came up with:



The pages are from a visit we made to Cornerbrook about 6 years ago - I am shockingly behind on my scrapbooking - The paper is all from Close to my Heart, and is based on a sketch from one their books.  I cut the title out with my Cricut - it is pretty simple all the way around.



I will be back with Christmas tags for my next challenge.  Please hop over to Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges, see what the rest of the talented design team came up with, and play along with us.  I can't wait to see what you come up with!

A challenge or two:
Challenges 4 Everybody - anything goes
That Craft Place - anything goes
Cards Galore Scrapbook Challenge - use blue
Ladybug Crafts - the color blue

A la prochaine...

9 comments:

Nana said...

Beautiful LO.

Have a great day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

snappy scrappy said...

Fab LO...great pics!! Lee-Ann :)

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Great layout! I love how you were able to get so many pictures on here!

Stacey
DT sister

Migdalia said...

Great LO!Beautiful!
Have a Fabulous day,
Migdalia

Migdalia said...

Great LO!Beautiful!
Have a Fabulous day,
Migdalia

Anonymous said...

Great page, love the layout and papers.

Thanks for joining us at CG Scrapbook Challenge.

Moira DT

Joan said...

Lovely photo's nice memories to keep.
Thanks you for taking part in the CG Scrapbooking challenge. Joan x

Angela said...

Beautiful scrap page here. Love the story and those smiling faces.

Thanks for taking part in the 'Use Blue' challenge with us at CG Scrapbook Challenge.
Angela (DT)

Unknown said...

nice page,thank you for joining us at challenge 4 everybody good luck and hope to see you again soon.
AJ dtm