Monday, March 4, 2013

Anything Goes - Paper Playtime

Happy Monday everyone!  It's challenge day over at Paper Playtime.  Todays challenge is ANYTHING GOES!!  Here is what I came up with:




You may recall a few weeks ago, I posted THIS invitation that I made for my daughter's birthday party.  This is the goody bag I made for all the girls.  The "Barbie" silhouette is from Forever Young, the scallop is from Elegant Edges and the names were cut out of Rock Princess.  The paper is all from Michael's and the bags I decorated are from Walmart.  The little pearls are from Dollorama and the ribbon from Michael's.

Please hop over to Paper Playtime, see what the rest of the Design Divas came up with, and play along with us.  I can't wait to see what you come up with!

A challenge or two:
Challenges 4 Everybody - anything goes
Come and Get It - anything but a card
Eclectic Ellapu - create something for a child
Gingerloft - ribbons and bows
PanPastel UK - alter it (the white bag)
Totally Gorjuss - anything goes with pink
Hotshot Craft - anything but a card

A la prochaine...

15 comments:

Nana said...

Sweet. How girly. Love them.

Have a great day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

Janis Lewis said...

These bags are darling! Love that they each have the child's name on it. I bet they keep these bag for a long, long time. How cool! :) Janis

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

These are fabulous goody bags!!! I bet all the girls loved them!

Stacey
DT sister

Craftin Desert Divas said...

Michelle,

These are so pretty. Would love to see you link up on my blog for the Craft It Up & Link It Up "anything goes" Linky Party.


Tara

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty...love them!! Lee-Ann :)

SandeeNC said...

OH my, the girls will be drooling over their "personalized" shopping bags!! I can see them keeping them for their own treasures for years to come! I'm so happy we are on Team A together and look forward to playing along with you on the challenges! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

Shawnee said...

These are adorable. I love the paper you used. I know the guests are going to love them. Have a blessed week!!

Sharon said...

Perfect treat bags for young ladies!! I'm sure they are going to just love them! :)

L.B. said...

What great goodie bags. sounds like fun theme for a party to me.

Migdalia said...

ok....This is just PRECIOUS!!
LOVE!LOVE!LOVE!
Have a Fabulous day,
Migdalia

Judy McKay said...

Nice project. Lovely design and colour choices. Thant you for joining us at Come and Get It Challenges this week.

Aim said...

Michelle, these are sooooooo beautiful!! They are just girly and FUN and PERFECT!! :)

BIG HUGS,
Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

Nat said...

I bet the girls loved these pretty bags, they are lovely. Thanks for joining us at Come & Get It this week.
Natx GDT

Terry said...

Thank you for sharing your fabulous altered bag with the DT from PanPastel UK, love it Hugs Terry xxx

Unknown said...

Your Party bags came out amazing! I love the papers you used.