Sunday, April 8, 2012

Peachy Keen Bunny Basket

So,  I'm back with Easter post #2 - It;s a submission for this week's sketch challenge at Peachy Keen.  I am trying to enter this challenge every week - it encourages me to use all those cute PK faces all the time!  Here is what I came up with for this week's challenge:



Isn't it cute??  This cut is from Baby Steps - one of those cuts you wouldn't even know was there if you weren't looking at the book.  I used PK Wide Eyed and Bushy Tailed for my bunny's cute face, doodled her up with my Sakura Jelly Roll pen, and VOILA!  A cute little card for my niece.  The paper is all from my scraps box.  I know I bought the Jelly Bean paper last year, but have no clue what company made it.  The sentiment stamp is from CTMH.

A challenge or two for my little bunny card:
Peachy Keen - sketch
Glitter Geeks - easter
Raise the Bar - cutesy easter
Simply Create - eggs or bunnies
My Mum's Craft Shop - easter animals
Mema's Crafts - some bunny loves you

A la prochaine...

13 comments:

Carol C said...

Lovely card, love the colours :) Thanks for joining us at The Glitter Geeks this week,Carol x

GiGi said...

This is ADORABLE!!! Don't you just love those hidden cuts! The face on your bunny is too cute!

Gem said...

a gorgeous creation! Thanks for joining in with our challenge this week at My Mums Craft Shop! Gemma :)

DoBea A. said...

Such a beautiful card!

Michelle said...

AWWEEEE this is tooo cute I love that jelly bean paper too !! Thanks so much for linking up to the Peachy Keen challenge this week !!!

Michelle- DT
www.scrappinwithmybug.com

Paula said...

Aww this is super cute, i love it!! What a fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us at Glitter Geeks this week, Paula :))

Melissa said...

Love your Easter Bunny- Very cute.

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

Michelle: Love your cute bunny card. Glad you could join us at Simply Create Too for Challenge #10 – “Eggs and/or Bunnies”.

Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team Member
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

Glora said...

What a sweet bunny! This is TERRIFIC! Hugs- Glora

Raven B said...

Well this is just adorable! I LOVE that face you used!!! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at Peachy Keen Stamps.

Hugs,
Raven-DT

Leanne said...

Totally adorable! Love your bunny! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Peachy Keen Stamps! Hugs, Leanne

Julie said...

Very cute card! Love all of your doodling! I always forget to do that. Thanks for joining us at Raise the Bar this week!

Liz O. said...

How cute! TFS Michelle!
Liz