Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Peachy Bunny

Surprise, surprise!  I am back with another post today.  I have been loving the Peachy Keen Challenges, and have played along with many of them so far this year.  This week, Anything Goes is the theme, as long as you use a Peachy stamps, you can play along.  here is what I came up with:


So, this is the cute little window card that I gave my daughter for Easter.  It is a window card, I followed a tutorial from She's a Sassy Lady.  The card base was welded from shapes on Elegant Edges.  I then welded the bunny shadow from Simply Charmed to the frame, and the carrot shadow from From My Kitchen.  I used my daughters favorite colors - purple and pink as the primary colors for this card.


Isn't her little face FABULOUS!!  It is from Wide Eyed Kids, I so LOVE that stamp set - it makes everything so adorable!  I doodled on the card with my Sakura pens, and colored in her cheeks with my Stampin Up chalks.  The "happy easter" stamp is from Close to my Heart.  The paper is a mix of Bazzil, Stampin Up, CTMH and Recollections, mostly from my scraps box.

Gabrielle loved her cute little bunny card, and I was really happy with how it turned out.  I think these window cards are SO cute!!  I will have to make more.

A challenge or two for my cute little bunny card:
Peachy Keen - anything goes
Hooked on Crafts - easter
That Craft Place - anything but a square/ rectangle
Card Makin Mamas - make it girlie

A la prochaine...

 

8 comments:

Norma Gomez said...

Awe...super cute!

Migdalia said...

OMG!This is so Super Cute!!!!Love it!!!TFS

Brigitte said...

Ohhhhh, this is so cute!!! You make it look sooo easy to make a window card! Love it! Hugs, Brigitte

GiGi said...

Michelle this is SUPER adorable! I love the purples and framed opening! Too cute!

Melissa said...

Love the design of this card. Fantastic!

Kezzy said...

Wow how gorgeous, so cuteThank you for joining us at That Craft Place Challenge Blog this time :-) Kezzy x and colourful and the shape is fantastic.

Corrinne said...

I saw you on HookedOnCraft. This creation made me smile BIG! It's super cute :)

I'd love to see you join us at Tuesday ALchemy: http://tuesdayalchemy.blogspot.com - We have a great prize AND open DT call!

Happiness
Corrinne

Kelly said...

Lovely creation! Thank you for playing along at That Craft Place this time x