Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Die Cuttin DIvas - What Makes You Happy

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to a brand new challenge over at Die Cuttin Divas!  Today's challenge is WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY.  I can't wait to show you what I created.

I wasn't quite sure how to best represent what makes me happy.  I considered making a mini album with family pictures - because they are the single most important gift in my life.  Then I thought about making a camping themed project, because that is something we really enjoy doing as a family.  In the end, I decided to create something that I could hang in my craft room, which is one of the thing that truly brings me joy.

Isn't it fun?  It was SO easy to create.  I picked up a black 8x10 frame at my local Dollorama.  I chose some pretty music paper for the background from Photoplay Paper's Vintage Girl collection - music is SO important to our whole family!  Then I found a file I loved in the Silhouette Store.  I sized it, cut it out of black paper and VOILA!  A fun, easy piece to put up in my craft room.

Be sure to pop over to the Die Cuttin Divas blog, to see what my fellow Divas created, and please play along with us!  I can't wait to see what you created!


A la prochaine,

4 comments:

Evelyn said...

That'll look really nice in your craft room! I love that you chose music paper for the background to show your family's love of music.

Evelyn

Gloria said...

What a cool craft room decor and it's sure to put a smile on your face every time you see it:) Love that you used music paper for the background.

Scrapper69 said...

That's such a great idea for decorating in your craft room... I really like the musical background paper, it really POPS with the words.... Have a wonderful week!

Theresa

Gerda said...

What a fabulous home decor project!! I love the background paper you used!! Have a great day,
Gerda