Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Die Cuttin Divas - Birthday

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to a brand new challenge over at Die Cuttin Divas!  Today's challenge is BIRTHDAY.  I can't wait to show you what I created.


I decided to make tags with a fabulous set of dies from Spellbinder.  They are the Shapeabilities Layered Happy Birthday Etched Dies.  Spellbinder is our FABULOUS sponsor this week, and I was gifted this set of dies to create my project.  My style of crafting is very simple, so I decided to let the dies be the star, and make very simple tags.  I love how they turned out!



Be sure to pop over to the Die Cuttin Divas blog, to see what my fellow Divas created, and please play along with us!  I can't wait to see what you created!


A la prochaine,

3 comments:

Gloria said...

Loving your birthday tags and this die set:)

Scrapper69 said...

Super CUTE and I love that you used the dies for tags! Great Idea Michelle!

Theresa

CA Scrapper said...

Such cute birthday tags! Hope you have a great week.

Leslie