Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Die Cuttin Divas - August Sketch

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to a brand new challenge over at Die Cuttin Divas!  Today's challenge is a SKETCH CHALLENGE.  I can't wait to show you what I created.

Isn't this a fun sketch?  Here is my take on this sketch:



I am loving this card!  It has a cut from one of my favorite PPPR sets ever - Rainy Day Critters!  As always, it was SO easy to put together, and I think he's super cute!  The sentiment is from My Craft Spot's "Tiny Tags 2" set, and it fit perfectly on the little circle.







We have a lovely sponsor for this week's challenge.  One lucky participant will win $15 from Waffle Flower.



Be sure to pop over to the Die Cuttin Divas blog, to see what my fellow Divas created, and please play along with us!  I can't wait to see what you created!


A la prochaine,

3 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Ooh, how cute!! What an adorable card Michelle!! I love the frog holding the umbrella... super sweet!

Theresa

Gerda said...

What a super cute card!! Love the adorable little frog!!!
Have a great day,
Gerda

Gloria said...

Adorable!! What a cute frog and I love the rain drop embossing folder.