Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Die Cuttin Divas - Tic Tac Toe Grid

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to a brand new challenge over at Die Cuttin Divas!  Today's challenge is a TIC TAC TOE GRID.  I can't wait to show you what I created.

This was a fun one!  I decided to pick the 3 across the bottom - flowers, embossing and ribbon.



Tulips are my favorite flower.  These ones are from the Walk in My Garden Cricut cartridge.  They are so simple, but I love them.  I used the Swiss Dots embossing folder behind the tulips, and tied some simple pink ribbon from Michaels to the black paper behind everything.

The sentiment, which I love, is from an old My Pink Stamper set called "Thanks to You".  I think it's perfect for this card!


Be sure to pop over to the Die Cuttin Divas blog, to see what my fellow Divas created, and please play along with us!  I can't wait to see what you created!

A la prochaine,

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your pretty card reminds me that in a week or two, I'll have tulips in my garden! The daffodils are up and showing buds already.

Evelyn

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous, Michelle!! I love the three panels of flowers!! The embossing is fabulous!! I love those tulips!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

CA Scrapper said...

I love that card. The tulips are so pretty. Any time I see a tulip it makes me smile because I know spring is on the way!

Leslie

Scrapper69 said...

What a pretty card Michelle! LOVE the 3 panels of tulips... they are a great flower.... I use to have them growing in the front of my old house.... my first year in that house. I had no idea I had them til they popped up one Spring day.. they were a variety of colors... and I was so excited to find that I had them! LOL So pretty to look at! Have a great day!

Theresa

Gloria said...

Aww... so pretty and totally love the sentiment you used as well:)

Esther said...

Cute card! I love the walk in my garden cartridge, this make me want to pull it out again :)

Gerda said...

What a gorgeous card!! I love the pretty tulips and great design!! Love it!! Have a great day.
Gerda