Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Die Cuttin Divas - February Sketch

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to a brand new challenge over at Die Cuttin Divas!  Today's challenge is a SKETCH challenge.  I can't wait to show you what I created.



Isn't that little bee adorable??  I decided to keep my Cricut out this winter, and I have been having SO much fun with it.  Create a Critter has always been one of my favorites.  The oval is from George and Basic Shapes.  The cute little sentiment is from Cardz TV Stamps "Birds and Bees".


Be sure to pop over to the Die Cuttin Divas blog, to see what my fellow Divas created, and please play along with us!  I can't wait to see what you created!

A la prochaine,

5 comments:

Gloria said...

Super cute card and loving the honeycomb embossing:)

CA Scrapper said...

Your card is adorable! Have a great week.

Leslie

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOODNESS!!! This is sooo CUTE!! LOVE the embossed background!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Gerda said...

SUPER CUTE card!! Love the embossing!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Unknown said...

Too cute! Love that bee!!!