Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Craftin Desert Divas - Anything But a Card

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to a brand new challenge over at Die Cuttin Divas!  Today's challenge is ANYTHING BUT A CARD.  I can't wait to show you what I created.

I have been really enjoying using my old Cricut and Gypsy machines!  This little birthday bag, was created using Create a Critter 2.  Those cuts are adorable!!

Be sure to pop over to the Die Cuttin Divas blog, to see what my fellow Divas created, and please play along with us!  I can't wait to see what you created!

A la prochaine,

4 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Ooh, how FUN!! Love the way you dressed up'd that plain white bag! SUPER CUTE!!!

Theresa

CA Scrapper said...

So cute Michelle! I need to pull that cartridge out again. So many cute cuts on that one.

Leslie

Lisa said...

This is so absolutely adorable, Michelle!! That little chick is so sweet!! Totally makes me smile!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Anonymous said...

It's funny that you're playing with yours because I've been playing with mine, too. I love the Gypsy. It's so easy to work with and really can take a beating. I can't tell you how many times I've dropped it!!

What a great bag to have on hand! Such cute images on those CAC cartridges!

Evelyn