Friday, December 25, 2015

Reindeer Food

Merry Christmas everyone!  It's challenge day over at PDE Linky Parties.  Miss Janis, challenged us to create any crafty project.  I love me some creative freedom...   Here is what I created.

Every year the kids make reindeer candy to sprinkle on Christmas Eve.  Usually I grab a free label off the web.  This year I decided to try to create my own.  I created this in my Silhouette Studio.


I fond some cute snowflake digi paper, and changed it's transparency, so it wasn't too dark.  I then found a really cute reindeer file.  It's from Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbon.  You can find it HERE

The poem is the same as you can find on most bags of Reindeer food.  I just typed it out and then made it fit on my label.  You have to fill it and change the line color so everything prints in the same color.


Here is a screen shot of my Silhouette Studio, whit my completed tags:


Of course, we then made some reindeer food - some oats and lots of glittery sparkling sugar and sprinkles.  The reindeer and Santa seemed to find their way to our house, and I will have 2 happy kids when they wake up!
  

I hope you all play along with us!  I can't wait to see what you create!  

A la prochaine,



4 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

This looks like a lot of fun!

Migdalia said...

Super duper cute!
Merry Christmas to you & your family!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Sherrie K. said...

Aaaw, how fun for the kids! Love the idea~the toppers are awesome!
Sherrie K
PDE DT Member

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

Great idea for the kids.

Sue
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/