Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Let's Do Coffee

Happy Wednesday everyone!  It is my day to share a project over on the PPPR blog.  I am so excited to show you the project I created with Lisa's cute files!!


I love how cute this is!!  The card base is a recent release from PPPR, which you can find HERE.  The absolutely adorable coffee pot is from the amazing Java Great Day Cutting Files. You can buy your own HERE.



The sentiment is from my favorite new stamp set from Pretty Cute Stamps, called Coffee Sentiments.  It was in the December release and I loved it so much, I bought it the first day it was available.  


Be sure to pop by the PPPR blog every day for some cute inspiration from all my fellow Design Team Divas!

A la prochaine...

1 comment:

*Star said...

I am a HUGE coffee lover so everything about your card just made me so happy!! I was taking a sip of my own coffee when I saw this and smiled spilling coffee down on the front of my shirt. :) :) :)