Friday, December 11, 2015

PDE Linky Party and 12 Tags of Christmas Day 7

Happy Friday everyone!!  It's Anything Goes today over at PDE Linky Parties  and it's day 7 of my "12 Tags of Christmas" series of posts. Here is today's project:



Yup!  It's another one of those cute Christmas Cookie cut files, turned into a tag.  These are too much fun!!  The file is from PPPR.





The sentiment is from Cardz TV Stamps "Christmas Joy", and as with most of my tags, the "to and from" are from My Pink Stampers "Christmas Wishes".




Be sure to link up ANY crafty project with PDE Linky Parties and check out what my crafty DT Sisters created!   I'll be back Monday with the next day in my series, and Merry Christmas!!

A la prochaine... 

4 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet. I love all your Christmas tags.
Smiles!
Janis
Pause Dream Enjoy
PDE Linky Party, Owner & DT Member

kim said...

Your tags are adorable. Thanks for sharing

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

Very cute tags.

Sue
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

Donna said...

SOO Cute!!!