Monday, April 6, 2015

Birthday Margarita

Happy Monday everyone!  We are mid-way through the Linky Party over at Craftin Desert Divas and it is Team B's Day to inspire you.  Tara challenged us to an ANYTHING GOES project.  My favorite!!  Here is what I created:


I love this card!  I made it for a friend of mine, for her birthday.  The SVG file is from Kadoodle Bug.  I did a bit of inking on it and some doodling with my Sakura Jelly Roll pens.  I embossed the background with a Cuttlebug folder.  The little enamel dots are from Recollections, and so is all the cardstock.  

The sentiment is from Happy Celebrations.  You can buy your own at the Craftin Desert Divas Store.


I hope you all come play with us!  There is still one week left to link up.  We have 2 amazing sponsors for this Linky Party:


  
1 stamp set of the winners choice


$25 in regular price files

I can't wait to see what you create!!

A la prochaine,

1 comment:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

OK....just too cute....I had to go buy it! Glad it was still only a dollar!