Thursday, December 11, 2014

Let It Snow!

Hi everyone, it's my day to share a project over at Craftin Desert Divas.  I have a super cute tag to share with you today.  Of course, I used one of Tara's amazing stamp sets to create my project!  Here it is:



I love how cute it is, and I hope you do too!  The tag was so easy to cut, I need to make a whole bunch more!  It is from the Silhouette Store # 5758.  Below is a close up of the sentiment, so you can see how perfect the font is.



I used the "Snowman Kisses" stamp set to create this project.  It has the cutest snowmen on it, not to mention some GREAT sentiments!  You can buy your own in the Craftin Desert Divas Shop HERE.



Be sure to stop by Craftin Desert Divas everyday.  There is always something going on, from Linky Parties, to Blog Hops, from Stamp Releases to Inspiration!  See you there :)

A la prochaine... 


5 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Simply adorable MichelleI love it.
Thank you for joining my DL.ART DECEMBER LINKY CHALLENGE, Have a Blessed day, DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com



Mayras Designs said...

This tag is adorable !!!! I love snowmen and this one is super cute !!!
Hugs,
Mayra

Unknown said...

Super cute Michelle!!

Tina H said...

Love this little tag! That snowman is so CUTE!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, this is so adorable, Michelle!! I love the snowman!! How cute!! This is so fabulous!! Love it!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts