Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Class Rules - Teacher Gift

Happy Tuesday everyone!  It's linky party day over at Pause Dream Enjoy.  Today, Janis challenged us to make an ANYTHING GOES project!!  Here is what I created:




This is the first time I have made a project like this.  I was pretty nervous, but I'm pretty happy with the results!  It was far from perfect and I needed to touch things up, but it went much better than I feared!  I used the Paint - Vinyl - Paint- Peel method.  It's a great way to put my old tole painting supplies to work!  I typed her teacher's name along the side, and got the "rules" at the Silhouette Store # 63674.  

The challenge starts today and ends next week.  Please hop over to Pause Dream Enjoy, see what the rest of the Design Divas created, and play along with us.  I can't wait to see what you come up with!










2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Just stunning and I adore the word art. Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed festive season and a 2015 filled with tons of love and joy.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Tina H said...

What a great idea! This looks fantastic :)