Monday, December 1, 2014

Baking Spirits Bright

Happy Monday everyone!  I am popping on today to share a quick little project I made.  Here it is:



You probably know by now how much I love making Christmas tags.  In November Craftin Desert Divas came out with a new "Tag It" stamp set.  The tag shape on it is awesome!!  I decided to use it for this adorable tag set!  The Gingerbread man is from SVG Cutting Files.  The paper is from a DCWV stack.  



The adorable sentiment is from Craftin Desert Divas "Holly Day Punnies" set.  It is a super cute set with some really fun sentiments on it.  You can buy one for yourself HERE.  



And here is a picture of the Tag It set, where the tag is from:



I hope you all have a wonderful and creative day!  I'll be back with more project soon.

A la prochaine... 

3 comments:

Rania K. said...

I think you are ready for your xmas gifts!! Thanks for sharing!

Mayras Designs said...

These tags are adorable !!!! Hope you have a blessed and wonderful day !!
Hugs,
Mayra

Tina H said...

Awww! SO adorable! I love the little gingie costume and the sentiment is perfect :)