Friday, October 19, 2012

Night Project - Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges

Happy Friday! Don't you just love Fridays? 
Today is the start of a brand new challenge at
Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges!

Ch# 42: Make a "Night" project.
Create any type of project featuring the NIGHT.
(Owl in tree; Ghost in mansion, etc.)
StartsFriday, October 19th 12:00 am EST
EndsThursday, October 25th, Noon EST
Winner (chosen by random.org) Announced: Thursday, October 25th late afternoon

Our Sponsor this challenge is


Mark's Finest Papers & Stamps
Prize: Buffalo Springs Stamp Set


Here's the NIGHT project I made...


As you can see, I decided not to go the spooky route.  I must admit,  I'm feeling a bit Halloweened out...  The tag is from Plantin Schoolbook.  I cut the little cutie from Baby Steps.  The card stock is a mix of Recollections and stuff from my scrapbox.  In retrospect, I wish I had made her bow and sleeper a bit of a brighter pink, but she's still really cute :)  The patterned paper is old Creative Memories  - I have had it in my stash for about 8 years - hmmm...  I think I may have a paper problem...  

Enter your NIGHT project below!
...



A challenge or two for my little tag:
Ruby's Rainbow - cute and cuddly
Crafty Bloggers Network - anything goes
Little Claire's - new arrivals

A la prochaine...

7 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So sweet! Lee-Ann :)

Migdalia said...

A darling tag!adorable little baby.
Enjoy your day,
Migdalia

Basslady said...

how awesome and lovely!

thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Sweet little tag, thanks for joining in our challenge over at Little Claire's this month, hugs Heidi x

shaz earl said...

A fabulous tag!

Thank you for joining in the fun at Ruby's Rainbows this time
hope you will join us again soon

Shaz x

Ger said...

Cute little tag! Love the night sky. Thankyou for joining us this month at Crafty Bloggers Network.

Geraldine M
CBN DT

Helen said...

Gorgeous tag - that little baby looks so peaceful!

Thanks for joining us at Little Claire.

Helen x