Friday, October 5, 2012

Afternoon Routine

Hi again, here is my second post of the day.  If you are looking for my Pause Dream Enjoy project, please click HERE.  Today is my day to share a project over at Exploring Cricut.  Today I decided to share a project I created for my daughter.  She has some struggles and thrives with structure.  I decided to make a series of "routines" for her, to help her predict her day a little but better.  This is the afternoon routine she follows Monday through Thursday after school:


Gabrielle chose all the cuts herself.  The title is cut from Cuttin Up.  The kitty is from Create a Critter.  The back pack and little girls are all from Recess.  The ice cream is from Simply Charmed, and the TV is from Mickey and Friends.  The cutie faces are all from PK Stamps - 2 stamps are from Princess Faces and the little cheerleaders face is from Wide Eyed Kids.  I decided to laminate it, so it is protected from sticky hands.  We have also made her a morning routine - I still need to make her morning routine.  As soon as Andrew saw it, he wanted his own routines, so I have made him an afternoon routine - I still need to make him 2 more.  She loves her routine, and it has helped her cope with her after school time.

Remember to go to Exploring Cricut daily - each day the designers have a wonderful project to share with you, there is SO much inspiration fro you there!

A challenge or two for Gabs' routine:
Fab'n'Funky - no patterned paper
Through the Craft Room Door - anything goes
Tuesday Alchemy - anything but a tag or card
Tuesday Throwdown - cute and cuddly
365 Cards - cas non-card
Make It Monday - anything goes
Pile it On - for a child

A la prochaine...

10 comments:

Annette said...

Michelle, this is an awesome project! I'm sure she really enjoyed picking out what she wanted on it:)

Annette
My Mind's Dust Bunnies

Elizabeth Hart said...

Fabulous idea and makes having a routine be fun too! Very cute idea. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Pile It On Challenge!!

Loves Happy Hour said...

Great idea!! Love it!! Thanks so much for joining us this week on Tuesday Alchemy!!

Cheers!
Kelli

Sharon said...

This is just fabulous Michelle!! I so love it. I need to make some of these for my grandchildren. :)

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so endearing. I spotted you over at MIM and came to have a closer look, I am glad I did.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

crafty-stamper said...

brilliant idea I love it toothanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown
Carol DT x

Unknown said...

Super cute project and Gabrielle's picks are perfect. :) Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

What a great way to personalize this cart, many thanks for joining us at 365 Cards.

Judith said...

Such a great idea and so cute! Thanks for playing at Fab'n'Funky challenges this week hugs Judith x

Deanne Saunders said...

Cute idea!!! Thanks for participating in our PILE IT ON challenge!!