Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Die Cuttin Divas - November Sketch

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to a brand new challenge over at Die Cuttin Divas!  Today's challenge is a SKETCH CHALLENGE.  I can't wait to show you what I created.


Pretty cute, isn't it??  The oval is cut from George and Basic Shapes and the snow man is from Doodlecharms.  I always have fun with my Cricut :)

Be sure to pop over to the Die Cuttin Divas blog, to see what my fellow Divas created, and please play along with us!  I can't wait to see what you created!


A la prochaine,

3 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

That is totally adorable Michelle! Cute Holiday card!

Theresa

Evelyn said...

Very cute!! That dotted paper makes it look like it's snowing in your snowman's forest. That's why he's so happy!!

Evelyn

CA Scrapper said...

That card is so adorable Michelle!

Leslie